 Trains / 13631
Re: GMLTC layout 'show' pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Fri, 19 Oct 2001 15:50:23 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Gerlach writes:
For this show we
built two plywood boxes to give us room to loop the two mainlines back on
each other, creating a 'dogbone' layout.

Could you elaborate what you mean by "plywood boxes" in this context? When
first I saw the pics I had assumed you were looping the track around behind
the curtain on banquet tables or something. Are you saying you had hidden
dogbone ends, or something different? Thanks!

I did look through the other pics and did not see what you referred to.
Echoing everyone else's oohs and ahhs is a given, of course.

FUT trains.org as this is show related, scaffolding for partially completed
modulars is quite interesting conceptually.

++Lar