 Trains / 13630
Re: Photos of my MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Fri, 19 Oct 2001 15:38:34 GMT

Thank you very much, Bob! I made mistake.
I also uploaded some pictures for my available parts to trade with fans,
more parts pictures will be uploaded soon.
I need train doors and windows, wire ends, 33x3x3 sloped bricks and gear
rack 1x8

Zhengrong

In lugnet.trains, Robert Fay writes:
Your URL needs a change.
http://legochina.virtualave.net

--
Bob Fay

"Zhengrong Zang" <mikezang@iname.com> wrote in message
I uploaded photos of my MOCs just moment, this is first time to upload
pictures. Please take a look.

RCX Controlled LEGO Train Projects
http://legochinaa.virtualave.net

Zhengrong