 Trains / 13635
13634  |  13636
Subject:
Pop-Up Stopper (was: Re: Photos of my MOCs)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Fri, 19 Oct 2001 18:07:50 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Josh Baakko writes:
Woha, pop up windows!  I got 4!

Try this if they bother you: "Pop-Up Stopper"

http://www.popupstopper.net/product_dpps.html
I have not tried it, but I am told it works. It is free.

Scott A
(fut : lugnet.off-topic.geek)