 Town / 6166
New Pics: Buildings!Buildings!Buildings! Exotic Colors:-)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 13 May 2003 21:50:28 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

I have completed a project that I began about 3 years ago-- constructing
buildings for the TCLTC layout.  All of the buildings that will appear on the
layout can now be seen here:

Some highlights include:

1. Pink trimmed sand green building
2. Maersk blue building!  (A lucky score I happened into:-)
3. New dark red building (converted from an ordinary red one I had already
built)
4. Large gray building
5. Handsome brownstones (my favorites)

In all, there are 7 new building MOCs, making the total 21 (IIRC).

Enjoy.

JOHN