 Town / 6174
Re: New Pics: Buildings!Buildings!Buildings! Exotic Colors:-)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Wed, 14 May 2003 07:15:28 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, John Neal writes:
I have completed a project that I began about 3 years ago-- constructing
buildings for the TCLTC layout.  All of the buildings that will appear on the
layout can now be seen here:

Some highlights include:

1. Pink trimmed sand green building
2. Maersk blue building!  (A lucky score I happened into:-)
3. New dark red building (converted from an ordinary red one I had already
built)
4. Large gray building
5. Handsome brownstones (my favorites)

In all, there are 7 new building MOCs, making the total 21 (IIRC).

Enjoy.

JOHN

JOHN,
Thank you for sharing your wonderful creations!  I think ALan covered it. ;-)
The dark red building really stands out now.  I like all the use of simple
elements that add lots of detail.  As ALLan said, "Your use of color is
excellent, matched only by your use of ornamentation to give the buildings
such a wonderful sense of realism."  I totally agree.
Now for some questions...Are you able to reveal how you came about with
those sand green and dark red bricks??  And can you tell us about the Maersk
blue transaction??

Thanks,
Andrew

GardenSLUG