 Town / 6178
Re: New Pics: Buildings!Buildings!Buildings! Exotic Colors:-)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Wed, 14 May 2003 15:18:28 GMT

Hey john,
I have been watching your brickshelf folders for a long time watching your
layout come together. I must say it is great resource for ideas and
inspiration. I’m wondering if there is actually a layout or just a huge pile
of buildings? Is there a chance we could get an over view picture?

I have also fallen in love with your coal cars and I am still trying to
figure out how you put them together. Any chance I or we could get an l-draw
file or close up pictures of the bottom, sides, and end caps?

Again thank you for building such detailed and interesting 8-wide equipment
and buildings. It’s nice to know I’m not the only guy trying to build 8-wide
prototypes.

OnDrew
NILTC co Founder

In lugnet.announce.moc, John Neal writes:
I have completed a project that I began about 3 years ago-- constructing
buildings for the TCLTC layout.  All of the buildings that will appear on the
layout can now be seen here:

Some highlights include:

1. Pink trimmed sand green building
2. Maersk blue building!  (A lucky score I happened into:-)
3. New dark red building (converted from an ordinary red one I had already
built)
4. Large gray building
5. Handsome brownstones (my favorites)

In all, there are 7 new building MOCs, making the total 21 (IIRC).

Enjoy.

JOHN