 Town / 6181
Re: New Pics: Buildings!Buildings!Buildings! Exotic Colors:-)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Wed, 14 May 2003 19:49:49 GMT

1. Pink trimmed sand green building

Were those colors reversed, it'd actually look quite like many buildings in
San Antonio, TX.  Nice use of pink.

2. Maersk blue building!  (A lucky score I happened into:-)

*drool*  God that's a lot of Maersk blue!  :^o

3. New dark red building (converted from an ordinary red one I had already
built)

Very nice, dk. red is such a great building color.

4. Large gray building

Very commercial looking, I like the arches at the bottom.

5. Handsome brownstones (my favorites)

Neat use of log bricks to create the frames on these buildings.  The
sidewalk also, are really neat.

-Stefan-