 Trains / 20082
Re: New Pics: Buildings!Buildings!Buildings! Exotic Colors:-)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 14 May 2003 06:44:46 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke writes:

Thanks John,

for your announcement! That brickshelf gallery is not by chance among the most
visited at brickshelf. I always like to come along now and then and check if
there are any ideas to 'borrow'...

My favorite among all the pictures is still this one:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/J-2/TCLTC/Buildings/redbuilding3.jpg

Danke, Ben!  Did you notice, however, that that building has been "painted"
with dark red paint? ;-)

Check out these two pics:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/J-2/TCLTC/Buildings/newdarkredbuilding1.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/J-2/TCLTC/Buildings/redbuilding1.jpg

Now that it is dark red I *really* like it:-)

JOHN