 Town / 6167
Re: Box Art for 2003 LEGO World City Products!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 13 May 2003 22:38:04 GMT

Well done LEGO, with both World City trains and police! With on exception,
and that is buildings. The train station and police station are still a far
cry from the golden age, though a huge jump from Town Jr. I am very
impressed with the vehicles, though. They are nothing like the classic Town
vehicles, as they have a whole new style, but they actually are intricate in
thier design and very realistic. Job well done. I don't know how to put it
exactly, but, IMO, the new stuff still is not "classic LEGO", but it is
nothing to complain about either.