 Announcements / 2084
2083  |  2085
Subject:
Box Art for 2003 LEGO World City Products!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 11 May 2003 00:54:56 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hello again LEGO®  Train and Town (aka World City) fans!

The ILTCO is pleased to announce some exciting news, as part of our growing
partnership with The LEGO Company.

LEGO has supplied the ILTCO with box art for the new 2003 LEGO World City
Police sets. (set numbers 7030 through 7035).  These new high quality images
offer greater detail of these upcoming sets than any which have appeared to
date.

The ILTCO is pleased to be able to share these exciting images with the
community of train fans worldwide. Check out the ILTCO exclusive sneak peek
of these new sets by visiting the ILTCO home page at www.iltco.org and
viewing them for yourself.

Please note and observe the following disclaimers and  restrictions:

- These images are preliminary and are subject to change
- These images are copyrighted by The LEGO Company, and cannot be reproduced
or published elsewhere without permission from The LEGO Company
- These images are provided exclusively to the ILTCO (www.iltco.org) by The
LEGO Company

Signed,
The ILTCO