 Announcements / 2083
2082  |  2084
Subject:
LEGO Random Name Generator updated!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.fun
Date:
Fri, 9 May 2003 13:29:59 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Todd and I have managed to update the data file that drives the name generator
with all the sets that have been released since early 1997, when the generator
was originally written.  New categories include Harry Potter, Adventurers,
Primo/Baby/Explore, and Star Wars.  The number of possibilities has now
increased twelvefold!

The URL is the same:

http://guide.lugnet.com/fun/namegen/

Have fun!