 Fun / 1036
Re: LEGO Random Name Generator updated!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun
Date:
Sat, 10 May 2003 01:26:30 GMT

In lugnet.fun, Thomas Main writes:
What do you get by mixing themes that were never meant to be crossed (Rock
Raiders & Belville/Scala)?  Loads of fun:

     I've never known about this before, but I had to give it a spin, movie
style (SW & HP):

Blockade Express:
     For when you need a blockade and you need it _now_

Pit Stormtrooper:
     Special troops reserved for dealing with altercations in detention
level trash compactor units

Winged Interceptor:
     Works a whole lot better than those wingless versions...

Key I
     The original key.  It works in every lock.  I'm using it to open your
front door even as you read this.  Muahahaha!

Key Club
     Hey, it did actually spit out something real!  Who'da thunk it.

Mos Espa Alley
     We suggest avoiding this part of town

Jabba's Federation Alley
     Then again, maybe that Mos Espa Alley isn't such a bad place to be
after all...

Droid Podracer
     Not very good at navigating the course, but they sure are funny to watch!

Quality Lightsaber Falcon
     We're not sure exactly what this is, but it's certainly built well!

Destroyer Destroyer
     Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon could have used a couple of these...

Mos Espa Forest
     Contents: 0 pcs

Sorting House
     The place where they keep the Sorting Hat

Sorting Forest
     The place where they keep the Sorting House

Winged Ewok Office
     It...on second thought, the less said about this one, the better...

Winged Sith Junkyard
     Located behind the Winged Ewok Office, naturally