 Fun / 1030
Re: LEGO Random Name Generator updated!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun
Date:
Fri, 9 May 2003 16:02:51 GMT

Thanks Todd and Seth!!

What do you get by mixing themes that were never meant to be crossed (Rock
Raiders & Belville/Scala)?  Loads of fun:

Pony Bathroom
(a little hard to keep up, cleaning is a nightmare...)

Pony Crusher
(when you get tired of cleaning the Pony Bathroom)

Baby Grinder
(makes the death camp made from Lego look innocent)

Chill-Out Camp
(where you send your ADHD kid for summer)

Love n' Grinder
(X-rated set)

Fashion Monkey
(just because you try to dress nicely, everyone's calling you a...)

Royal Pony Grinder
(for His Majesty's Royal Hamburgers)

Fun Stuff...I think it would be better of the boxes defaulted to an "unchecked"
status, particularly now that there are so many categories.

--
Thomas Main
thomasmain@hotmail.com

In lugnet.announce, Seth McCarus writes:
Todd and I have managed to update the data file that drives the name generator
with all the sets that have been released since early 1997, when the generator
was originally written.  New categories include Harry Potter, Adventurers,
Primo/Baby/Explore, and Star Wars.  The number of possibilities has now
increased twelvefold!

The URL is the same:

http://guide.lugnet.com/fun/namegen/

Have fun!