 Fun / 1029
Re: Return of The Random LEGO Set Name Generator
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun
Date:
Fri, 9 May 2003 13:49:53 GMT

"Paul Ferguson" <locker99stopdatspam@worldnet.att.net> writes:

Now it's on to building the "Pneumatic Command Bedroom" -- Oh, right, this
is a "G-rated" site.

Reminds me of Wallace & Gromit in "The Wrong Trousers",
no problem with rating if you build that one.

Jürgen

--
Jürgen Stuber <stuber@loria.fr>
http://www.loria.fr/~stuber/