 Fun / 952
Re: Return of The Random LEGO Set Name Generator
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun
Date:
Wed, 9 Apr 2003 01:35:33 GMT

In lugnet.fun, Todd Lehman writes:
SNIP

BTW, this is a resource in need of a volunteer to update its data.  Old-timers
may remember that this went online in January of 1997(!)

The data file it works from goes like this:  There's a "format" specification
saying various ways that words can be combined -- for example az, ayz, bz,
byz, abz, abyz, etc.  The meanings of a, b, c, y, and z are defined later.
Here are the 10 format specifications:

format  4       az
format  1       ayz
format  8       bz
format  2       byz
format  4       abz
format  1       abyz
format  4       acz
format  1       acyz
format  8       bcz
format  2       bcyz

SNIP

If someone is willing to take a crack at bringing the word list up-to-date,
or is willing to coordinate a group effort, please let me know and I can
supply you with the data file.  E-mail me at <todd@lugnet.com>.  Thanks!

--Todd

well, when we get Star Wars in there, I'll be ready to see:
Sith Pretty Wishes Mutant Ray

Jeff

...this is fun!