 Fun / 957
Re: Return of The Random LEGO Set Name Generator
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun
Date:
Wed, 9 Apr 2003 06:36:28 GMT

In lugnet.fun, Todd Lehman writes:
Seth McCarus wrote me today and asked if the old random LEGO set name generator
was still around anywhere.  It was something I wrote waaaay back in the last
century and it had gotten lost over the years.  I dug around a bit and found
it, and have resurrected it here at this URL:

  http://guide.lugnet.com/fun/namegen/

Apart from the fun aspect of this it's really useful!

Imagine you get builders block and have no idea what to do. Just go to the name
generator, select a couple of thems you like and fire away! Surely one of the
names will be a good one and one that you see in front of you. Now, build it!

The Random LEGO Set Name Generator, what do you want to build today? (TM)

Best regards,
/Tobbe
http://www.lotek.nu
(remove SPAM when e-mailing)