 Fun / 951
Re: Return of The Random LEGO Set Name Generator
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun
Date:
Wed, 9 Apr 2003 01:26:20 GMT

In lugnet.fun, Tim Courtney writes:
In lugnet.fun, Todd Lehman writes: • SNIP
random LEGO set name generator • SNIP
  http://guide.lugnet.com/fun/namegen/

--Todd

YEAH!! :-D Thanks, Todd!

-Tim

Is Bellville up to something we should know about?:

Siege Transmitting Bedroom

some, like these ar wicked funny, but some like "Underwater Stables" (i think
that was it-saw it at last minute before i could  ctrl+c; i made it regenerate)
could be cool idea generator for Sea Monkeys or alpha team - mutant sea horse
stables or something. some looked like cool pre-classic space ideas.

Jeff