 Trains / 20073
Re: Box Art for 2003 LEGO World City Products!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 12 May 2003 04:17:52 GMT

In the words of Big Kev - I'M EXCITED!

I see lots of trans-black - are those quater cyclinder panels in trans black
on the police station? - lots of wheels in grey, 6 wide trucks and some
interesting new slopes. Looks like some nice sets coming up.

Are they going to be doing anything other than Police sets?

Allister

In lugnet.announce, Mike Walsh writes:
Hello again LEGO®  Train and Town (aka World City) fans!

The ILTCO is pleased to announce some exciting news, as part of our growing
partnership with The LEGO Company.

LEGO has supplied the ILTCO with box art for the new 2003 LEGO World City
Police sets. (set numbers 7030 through 7035).  These new high quality images
offer greater detail of these upcoming sets than any which have appeared to
date.