 Town / 5851
Re: New MOCs -- A whole city, inspired by Greenwich Village
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 17:18:23 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Sean Kenney writes:
Hi, everybody!

I'd like to announce my latest addition to my LEGO Manhattan... I've built a
whole new city modeled after Greenwich Village.  There are about 15
different buildings in the city, each of which has its own page, and over 75
pictures in all.

Greenwich Village:
http://www.mocpages.com/folder.php/5

<snip>

Sean,

Greenwich Village is wonderful!  All of the packed-in detail and intricate
designs definitely give it the right 'feel'.  As Bruce said, it will take a
long time to digest everything.  The different textures and styles add
greatly to the effect.  I too want to go and build onto my town (haven't
touched it for about six years ;-( ) but I too lack the money, parts, and
time at the moment.  Well thanks for being an inspiration anyway!  Keep up
the fantastic work!

ciao&salaam
-Andrew Saada

PS-I'm new to posting since last month but maybe I'll take some pics of my
rather rudimentary town soon.