 Town / 5847
Re: New MOCs -- A whole city, inspired by Greenwich Village
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 22:06:25 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Sean Kenney writes:
Hi, everybody!

Greenwich Village:
http://www.mocpages.com/folder.php/5

For those of you in a hurry, there are a few full-city pictures here:
http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/147 and some close-ups here:
http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/135

My model isn't a "copy" of any particular place, or of any specific
buildings; I just wanted to imitate the feel of the atmosphere, the clutter,
and the bustle of this part of Manhattan.

Hi Sean,

I was looking at these durning lunch. Very nice. You've captured the 'feel'
quite nicely....I will be walking out into that 'feel' in a few moments.

I really liked the cornices and all the signage as well. You've gotten a lot
of detail in such a small scale.

Very nice.

Best,
Jonathan