 Town / 5853
Re: New MOCs -- A whole city, inspired by Greenwich Village
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 22:56:01 GMT

In lugnet.town, Jonathan Lopes writes:
[snip]
I know I already replied....but I was taking yet another look..... • Now me as well...
This animation is so cool.

I don't know if it was done on purpose or a 'happy accident' but, the
shadows and lighting differences add so much to the animation....like time
is passing.

Mother of all coolness!

I just emailed the link to my entire department here at work....

Best,
Jonathan

Yeah, that animation is sweet!  I especially like the change from shots
3-4-5...afternoon-morning-afternoon.

ciao & salaam,
Andrew