 Town / 5858
Re: New MOCs -- A whole city, inspired by Greenwich Village
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 07:39:12 GMT

PS: There's a larger copy of the same animation with a lot more detail.  It
takes a minute or two to load (even on a fast internet connection), but if
you liked the small one, check out the big one, it's worth the wait, and the
second time it loops it's always much faster:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=350342 (3.7MB)

I've seen that one a handful of times by now!

It's something I'd like to see more ppl. do!

/Tobbe