 Technic / 7581
Re: Aviation Tractor MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 18 Jun 2002 10:35:13 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Steven Lane writes:
Great model Psi

My first suggestion would be to swap the axle diffs from the new type to the
old type and use a 12 tooth gear (Rosco's idea I beleive). This will give
you extra reduction.

There was a reason I didn't go for the old one, but now I can't remember it.

When using te new diff you don't actually have to cut up a crown gear, their
is a new gear that will mesh with it. It has twenty teeth and a flat face
and can only be used as a bevel gear.

I've only got one of these so since I've already cut the crown gears I may
stick with what I've got