 Technic / 7568
Re: Aviation Tractor MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 13:57:51 GMT

In lugnet.technic, John Barnes writes:
There are two issues here.

1. Can the motors sustain more than 9 volts without damage?

If I was TLC designing motors for use by kids...

How about crazy adults with a thirst for more power? I used to run my old
4.5v motors with a 12v power source. They still work fine today ;-)

-TJ
(frequent sufferer of Tim "the Toolman" Taylor syndrome <insert manly
grunting noise>)