 Technic / 6628
Re: Challenge: Technic Model of the Month!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 16 Feb 2002 09:45:14 GMT

On Sat, 16 Feb 2002 04:03:30 GMT, "Chris Daniel"
<ldaniel2@prodigy.net> wrote:

Hi Tobbe,
       This idea is great! One question, what about power supplies?
strictly lego battery boxes and rcx's for power?

As long as it's not more then 9.0 Volts (or 4.5V for the 4.5V motors
and 12.0V for the 12V ditto) external power is OK in TMOTM.

Keep up the good work and expect submissions from me.

I'm looking forward to it!

Best Regards Chris

/Tobbe

http://www.arnesson.nu/lotek/