 Technic / 6592
Re: Challenge: Technic Model of the Month!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 14 Feb 2002 18:19:36 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Tobbe Arnesson writes:
FUT: lugnet.technic

Hi all!

I've decided the Technic genre needs a boost so I have made a Technic
model of the month competition/challenge similar to ldraw.org's MOTM &
SOTM.

Each month a winner will be elected by an e-mail voting process.

For more information, visit this page:
http://www.arnesson.nu/lotek/challenge/tmotm.html

If you have any pointers or hints please speak up, I wont this to be
good! :)

With best regards from Sweden,
/Tobbe

So many contests! Too little time!

This sounds really good, as it seems contests bring out some really good
talent. And the number of Technic MOCs is quite few these days.

The 23rd is a little close for this month, but is the contest on for February?

Are you going to feature the winning model on a webpage, perhaps hosted on
your site?

TJ