 Technic / 6605
Re: Challenge: Technic Model of the Month!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 14 Feb 2002 23:57:09 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Tobbe Arnesson writes:
FUT: lugnet.technic

Hi all!

I've decided the Technic genre needs a boost so I have made a Technic
model of the month competition/challenge similar to ldraw.org's MOTM &
SOTM.

If you have any pointers or hints please speak up, I wont this to be
good! :)

Great idea Tobbe!

A couple of questions / clarifications:

1. 100% pure lego is quite a restriction. The problems I'd have with that is
string, rubber bands, and possibly weights and stickers (though I've never used
stickers yet). Are such constituents allowed to be non-lego?

2. Can a model be re-entered next month if it's not a winner this month?

3. Can old models be entered?

Thanks

ROSCO