 Technic / 6602
RE: Challenge: Technic Model of the Month!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 14 Feb 2002 20:43:39 GMT

Tobbe Arnesson writes:
http://www.arnesson.nu/lotek/challenge/tmotm.html

Requiring voting by email will seriously decrease the number of votes
you get.  To create a simple form for your site that emails the results
to you, use the following code:

  <form METHOD=POST
        ACTION="mailto:tnt@arnesson.nu?subject=Technic MOTM Vote"
        ENCTYPE="text/plain">

     <input TYPE="radio"
            NAME="My vote is for:"
            VALUE="Model 1">

     Model 1<br>

     <input TYPE="radio"
            NAME="My vote is for:"
            VALUE="Model 2">

     Model 2<br>

     [etc....]

     <input TYPE="submit" VALUE="Send">
     <input TYPE="reset" value="Clear">

   </form>

The form won't work if the smtp server is set up incorrectly on the
visitor's browser, but otherwise it should be fine.
Hope that helps,
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
bram@cwru.edu