 Technic / 6597
Re: Challenge: Technic Model of the Month!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 14 Feb 2002 19:00:13 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Tobbe Arnesson writes:
FUT: lugnet.technic

Hi all!

I've decided the Technic genre needs a boost so I have made a Technic
model of the month competition/challenge similar to ldraw.org's MOTM &
SOTM.

Each month a winner will be elected by an e-mail voting process.

How about a grand prix style system? Using the three catagories in your
rules Tobbe, detail, function and looks, list the month's entry's best to
worse for each catagory. The entry coming top in detail gets five points for
detail, second place gets three for detail. Then repeat for function and
looks. Finally total up all the points and work out the winner.

Steve