 Technic / 6598
Re: Single set Technic Power Pulling.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 14 Feb 2002 18:57:25 GMT

On Thu, 14 Feb 2002 18:29:17 GMT, "John Barnes" <barnes@sensors.com>
wrote:
Great idea! But I have an observation. Why not make it _just_two_ official
lego sets.

This permits an unmotorized set to be combined with 8735 for example or a
motorized set to be added to a pneumatic set. I think the possible hybrids
might be very interesting.

This is worth thinking of, but as is I don't want mixes to keep the
number of classes down. Perhaps with time there will be one class for
two sets.

Another class that would be rather fun is "one rule PP" with the one
rule: 100% pure unmodifed bricks. It would be interesting so see how
much can be pulled with LEGO.
/Tobbe

http://www.arnesson.nu/lotek/