 Technic / 6591
6590  |  6592
Subject:
Single set Technic Power Pulling.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 14 Feb 2002 17:41:52 GMT

FUT: lugnet.technic

Hi!

Here's yet another Tehnic genre booster!

Challenge: Build a model that can pull as much load as possible using
pieces from _only_one_ official LEGO set!

One class for each set so you can all be winners, no matter what set
you own (as long as it has pneumatics, rubberbands, electric motor(s)
or anything else that can be transformed into a driving unit)!

Note: There is _no_ end date on this challenge but it will be much
more easy to be number one before everyone else has finished their
designs .)

Read more on this page:
http://www.arnesson.nu/lotek/challenge/sspp.html

With best regards from Sweden,