 Technic / 6774
Re: Single set Technic Power Pulling.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 17:35:38 GMT

On Thu, 28 Feb 2002 14:22:35 GMT, "William Howard"
<william@howard-family.fsworld.co.uk> wrote:

Does this have to be a commercially available set?

It has to have an inventory at Peeron so you'll need to get one up
there first :)

There is a scaled up model of a Lego Racer in Hamley's of London window.
Wheels are about 2 feet in diameter and powered by a 240V mains motor -
should be able to beat all comers!!!  If I can get hold of it can I enter
this?

:-))

Well, there is one class per set e.g. you wont compete with the other
sets :)
/Tobbe

http://www.arnesson.nu/lotek/