 Technic / 5883
Re: Technic beam colours
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 3 Oct 2001 16:32:32 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Steve Lane writes:

P.S how do you prise bricks out of 'Keiran's dough main' the Irish brickbay
site. I submitted my order but haven't received a confirmation e-mail.

Well, first he has to show me each piece, one by one,
to hear "no, I want that, yes you can sell that , no I want that... :))
Seriously though, I've no idea, Kieran is pretty efficient.
Must be the new babby distracting him from more important duties.
I'll pass a gentle reminder ...