 Technic / 5861
5860  |  5862
Subject:
Technic beam colours
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 27 Sep 2001 11:34:44 GMT

In order of preference my favourite colours for beams is:

White
Gray
Black
blue

I dislike red and find yellow is only good for excavators and things
coloured yellow. The other colours are so rare as to be rendered useless
(green, purple)

Now what I'm wondering is, is this preference common to many technic
builders or just me. I'd be particularyly interested in hearing from uk
builders as some bi-laterally usefull swaps may be in order.

Steve