 Technic / 5879
Re: Technic beam colours
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 3 Oct 2001 06:12:15 GMT

I really like the "black/gray with yellow trim" color scheme used on
numerous Technic sets (8082, 8425, 8485, 8838, 8868, 8880, etc.), so my
favorite beams are probably the black and gray ones.

I have a lot of yellow and red beams (as they are fairly abundant in Technic
sets) so I use these quite a bit on some models as well.

-Gaurav Thakur, raving madman
Can be reached at cp5670@supermail.com
http://cp5670.250x.com/TC/