 Technic / 5863
Re: Technic beam colours
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 27 Sep 2001 13:58:02 GMT

Now what I'm wondering is, is this preference common to many technic
builders or just me.

I'm sure everyone has their own favourites here - my most frequently used
beam colours would be:

yellow
red
black

The red and yellow were used because that was the colour of the thing I was
modelling, although it could be argued that I chose those things to model
because I had the right colours available :-) The black I used mostly for
chassis and internal details.

I have a lot of blue, white and grey beams which I am going to try to use
next for a change. I could no doubt find a use for more dark grey beams from
Lego as well.

Jennifer