 Technic / 5746
Re: New Tower Crane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 28 Aug 2001 16:59:07 GMT

Steven Lane wrote:

Time to correct T.J I think, I'm certainly not tired of cranes, but I am
tired of you defending them against people who say there are to many cranes
featured in this group. After some in depth research (Well 5 minutes worth,
if that), I can't find a single objection to the amount of cranes on show,

Alas there was one heretic some time ago to whom I had to respond :-)

   http://news.lugnet.com/technic/?n=3769

Having just been inspired by seeing a Demag AC120 this morning I can say for
sure that my crane building days are far from over!

Jennifer