 Technic / 5728
5727  |  5729
Subject:
New Tower Crane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 27 Aug 2001 14:36:58 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I have just updated my web site with a new tower crane built a few weeks
ago.  I would very much appreciate your comments.

Something I am interested to know is what type of string you use for your
crane winch?  I used Carpet Stiching Twine for it's strength however it has
a lot of twist and consequently I was not able to make a 1 to 4 winch as
without a fairly substantial weight on the hook the whole thing became tangled.

Best Regards

Andrew

http://homepages.tesco.net/~andrew.bissell/index.htm

follow the pull down menu to 'Model Index'