 Technic / 5738
Re: New Tower Crane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 28 Aug 2001 01:04:55 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Steve Lane writes:
Time to correct T.J I think, I'm certainly not tired of cranes, but I am
tired of you defending them against people who say there are to many cranes
featured in this group. After some in depth research (Well 5 minutes worth,
if that), I can't find a single objection to the amount of cranes on show,
so I think it's safe to declare this group crane friendly. This is after all
the correct place for Technic cranes.

or until we get a lugnet.technic.cranes group ;-)

TJ