 Technic / 5731
Re: New Tower Crane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 27 Aug 2001 18:30:18 GMT

Oh duh, I forgot to say a few other things.

Nice Job! The crane looks good. Keep us informed of your progress in the
modifications, I look forward to it.

What loads have you tried lifting?

To all those saying, "blah, another crane?". I say, "you can never have too
many cranes" ;-).

TJ
-crane fanatic