 Technic / 5732
Re: New MOC: Simple Arched Bridge
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 27 Aug 2001 19:46:18 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Thomas (T. J.) Avery writes:
I've completed a quick MOC, an arched bridge:
http://www.texbrick.com/creations/bridge

This was really just for fun. I guess I got a little carried away yesterday-
this only took 7 hours to build. I did learn a lot more about building
bridges though. I've explained it all on the webpage.

TJ

Wow!  Only 7 hours?  Great Job, T.J.

james