 Technic / 5158
Re: converting 8880 4 wheel drive to regular hubs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 7 Jun 2001 10:21:31 GMT

"Lawrence Wilkes" <lawrence@thewilkesfamily.freeserve.co.uk> writes:

Pictures I have seen show it has the suspension from the silver
champion.

May I ask you for a reference to these images?  I think the only
images I have seen have been fairly small, with virtually no details
from the suspension.

Fredrik