 Technic / 5116
Re: converting 8880 4 wheel drive to regular hubs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 5 Jun 2001 11:10:07 GMT

Wow Fredrik, that could be just what I'm looking for too!  So the question
is, how much does it increase the offset and how much dish is there in a
Power Puller wheel?  Lawrence, if this works I'll have four wheels off you
if you have any left.

Psi