 Technic / 5159
Re: My New Website
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 7 Jun 2001 10:46:35 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Ross Crawford writes:

Also, have you seen Dennis Bosman's site? It's certainly worth a visit if
you're a truck / crane builder. It's at
http://www.geocities.com/dennisbosman/legotrucks.html

You can tell he's seen Dennis Bosman's site because it's on his link's page,
which you should check out because it has links to other cranes that I've
never seen.

Steve