 Technic / 5160
Re: My New Website
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 7 Jun 2001 12:22:45 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Holger Matthes writes:
Hi Thomas,

amazing - great - brilliant !!!! Very very nice models and also a nice site!
This site will become Cool Site of the Week soon!

Seeing the crane it remindes me of my own minifig-scale Gottwald crane. This
one reaches "just" 150 cm high and it could lift a Rubik's Cube easily. If you
like check my gallery at brickshelf.com:

Well done, brick well and I look forward to see more great Technic MOCs!

Regards,

Holger  ...from Germany

Nice crane! Actually, I have seen your crane before. I can't remember how I
got to it, but it was on Brickshelf somewhere (I guess the site you
mentioned above).

I guess there are a lot of us that are interested in cranes. I've seen quite
a few crane MOCs on fan-created pages and on Brickshelf. Maybe I'll add a
special section to my Links page just for cranes!

thanks,
T. J.