 Technic / 5155
Re: My New Website
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 7 Jun 2001 02:00:51 GMT

Great site, Thomas!

Another crane builder, who also builds bridges! Looks like you're into the same
kind of stuff as me! Check out my page at www.lugnet.com/~469/

Also, have you seen Dennis Bosman's site? It's certainly worth a visit if
you're a truck / crane builder. It's at
http://www.geocities.com/dennisbosman/legotrucks.html

Regards,

ROSCO

In lugnet.technic, Thomas Avery writes:
I have launched my new website:

http://tanyatj.home.texas.net/tjscreations/

It features many MOCs and some of my building ideas.

thanks,
T. J.