 Technic / 507
Re: New technic MOC: Gecko Seven
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 21 Dec 1999 13:42:02 GMT

How Sweet It Is!!  The view of the left rear is just so fine! Great job on
the model and the photography  is just super.

--
Bob Fay
rfay@we.mediaone.net

The Shop
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Bluffs/7900/
"Fredrik Glöckner" <fredrik.glockner@bio.uio.no> wrote in message
I've built a formel-like racing car based on the 8880 wheels, suspension
and transmission.  It's nothing really special.  The transmission and
gear box is a little bit simpler than what's seen on the 8880, and the
front suspension is a bit more elegant (IMO).

   http://www.math.uio.no/~fredrigl/technic/seven/

(And I even used those weird 16x2 slopes from 7111 "Droid Fighter(TM)"!)

Fredrik