 Technic / 503
Re: New technic MOC: Gecko Seven
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 21 Dec 1999 13:16:24 GMT

FG> I've built a formel-like racing car based on the 8880 wheels,
FG> suspension and transmission.  It's nothing really special.  The
FG> transmission and gear box is a little bit simpler than what's seen
FG> on the 8880, and the front suspension is a bit more elegant (IMO).

FG> http://www.math.uio.no/~fredrigl/technic/seven/

FG> (And I even used those weird 16x2 slopes from 7111 "Droid Fighter(TM)"!)

As always, very nice, Fredrik! What kind of red shocks are those? Are
they red copies of the softer light grey ones, or red copies of the
stiffer dark grey ones, or perhaps even stiffer or softer?

Regards,

Johannes.
--
"Sometimes you just can't be afraid; To wear a different hat;
If Columbus had complied; This old world would still be flat" - Garth Brooks

Gathering Magician in a Magic-less world?