 Technic / 504
Re: New technic MOC: Gecko Seven
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 21 Dec 1999 13:18:00 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Fredrik Glöckner writes:
I've built a formel-like racing car based on the 8880 wheels, suspension
and transmission.  It's nothing really special.  The transmission and
gear box is a little bit simpler than what's seen on the 8880, and the
front suspension is a bit more elegant (IMO).

  http://www.math.uio.no/~fredrigl/technic/seven/

(And I even used those weird 16x2 slopes from 7111 "Droid Fighter(TM)"!)

Very Cool!!  I like it a lot.  I don't do a lot of Technic stuff myself but I
really like your model.  Mostly because you gave it "skin" and did not leave it
"open framed" like most Technic sets.

Keep up the good work.

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group