 Technic / 520
Re: New technic MOC: Gecko Seven
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 1999 11:45:53 GMT

Neil <mennre@leeds.ac.uk> writes:

If anyone is interested in the tech specs of the 60s GP cars I talked
about, try the following link.  If you click on 'Lotus 49 Special',
there is a good description of the front suspension setup: [...]

http://www.isanski.freeserve.co.uk/frameset.htm

Cool!

I was actually aiming for the look of these cars, but I didn't have any
images to look at.  I simply built it from my childhood memories of
some small motorized cars I had.

(What's the name of those again?  The cars that go around in laps, and
the only thing you can conrol is the speed.  I know the Norwegian name
of the toy, but not the English.)

Fredrik